Wireless Connectivity to Remote Gas Detectors
- Connects up to 32 Remote Wireless Gas Detectors, Toxic or Combustibles
- True Plug & Play. No setup or programming needed.
- Space saving Din rail or Panel mount
- 12-28 VDC wide Power input
- MODBUS RTU Communication with host PLC or DCS
- 900 MHz or 2.4 GHz operating frequencies
PT800 series Wireless gateway provides a simple and economical solution for connectivity to Pem-Tech’s remote wireless Gas detectors. The gateway is suitable for applications where a separate Gas Control Monitor cannot be used but the data from all the remote sensors must be available to the user PLC.
The wireless gateway interfaces to all the detectors on the wireless network and transmits data to RS485 serial port of the host PLC. Industry standard MODBU RTU communication protocol is used. Data from each sensors include live gas readings, integrated battery status, sensor fault and alarm status and other diagnostic messages and codes.
Click below for more information on: